About Skabma - Snowfall
Skábma – Snowfall is a never before seen representation of indigenous Sámi stories and culture. Explore Nordic beauty in a world where the old northern campfire tales come alive! Use your wits to solve environmental puzzles and platforming challenges in this narrative 3rd person adventure.Save your home!The daily life of a Sámi village is disturbed after an accident at a nearby Tar-Burning Pit. An odd disease starts spreading across the area, affecting everything from the land to the people and animals.You play as Áilu, a young Sámi herder searching for a runaway reindeer doe. The mystery of the growing disorder starts to unravel when Áilu finds an old enchanted drum, Goavddis. Time is running out for the infected, but the long lost knowledge of Sámi healers, Noaidis, is still beating within the drum.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Skabma - Snowfall v1.1.93.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Skabma - Snowfall v1.1.93 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Skabma – Snowfall Free Download (v1.1.93)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i5-2400 / Ryzen 5 2200G
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 460 4GB
- Version 11
- 12 GB available space
- DirectX compatible
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system