About Serious Sam: The First Encounter
In the near future, during their first interstellar travels, humans encounter a great evil that has been roaming the galaxy for the last few eons. This evil being is an incarnation of the last ancient immortals called Notorious Mental. Mental has set forth to wipe out the Human Race, just for fun, as it has with all the other civilizations in galactic history.But the enemy has underestimated Earth’s defenses, a secret weapon left by the Sirians, an ancient race which fought against Mental on Earth in ancient times. This device, called the Timelock, will enable Special Forces veteran Sam ‘Serious’ Stone to return to the time of ancient Egypt and assassinate Mental, saving Mankind from extinction.In a world where cyberpunk meets fantasy and hi-tech devices are mixed with black magic and psychic powers, Sam travels from the beautiful world of ancient Egypt through many diverse planets, confronting hordes of Mental’s hideous minions on his way to the final showdown at Notorious Mental’s lair.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Serious Sam: The First Encounter .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Serious Sam: The First Encounter folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Serious Sam: The First Encounter Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)