About Sensible World of Soccer 96/97
Sensible World of Soccer 96-97 edition is the best and last installment of the most popular soccer series. It’s bursting with every feature you could ever want in a football manager sim. Sensible World of Soccer is brimming with 26,000+ real-life players, each one with carefully researched statistics and abilities, 144 competitions, from the local tournament all the way to the European Cup Final. Full career records and the unique scouting feature allows you to track and observe a player’s progress and evaluate their contribution to your team. If management is not your style then dive into the action and play for your team. Be prepared to lose quite a few nights’ sleep as you take your team from being a bunch of nobodies to all-time champions, in this 1990s favorite soccer game! Or “football”, as we call it in Europe.Choose between being a player, a coach, or a player-coach for any one of the 1,500 Club and National teams.Features more than 26,000 real-life-players with accurate personal statistics!Manage one or more teams throughout a 20 season career and take your team all the way to the European Cup Final.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD