From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer.Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.Key Features:Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste”Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controlsSharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks onlyDash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to ScourgeBringer v1.60.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the ScourgeBringer v1.60.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
ScourgeBringer Free Download (v1.60.0)
Size: 340.66 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, 8.1, 10 (version 1607 or better)
- 1.5 GHz CPU
- 2048 MB RAM
- OpenGL 3.0 (DirectX® 10) compliant graphics card and driver
- Version 10
- 500 MB available space