S A M U D R A is a hand-illustrated, 2D puzzle game that follows a child’s adventure across a polluted sea. Players encounter underwater creatures to uncover truths about “surface-dweller” actions causing the polluted deep-sea world.E X P E R I E N C E – a uniquely designed story without dialogue, Samudra is accessible across lingual and auditory borders.E X P L O R E – a polluted underwater world filled with surreal discoveries & challenges, all beautifully hand-illustrated.E N C O U N T E R – Deep Sea dwellers, creatures, characters, and tons, tons, tons of pollution.E M O T I O N A L – journey that depicts being at rock-bottom, and the long arduous trip back to reach the surface.E N V I R O N M E N T A L – activism is synonymous with the project, the profits from this project are channeled towards year-round collaborations
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SAMUDRA v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the SAMUDRA v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
SAMUDRA Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 & Above
- 4 GB RAM
- 5 Years or younger. Very low budget cards may not work
- 6 GB available space