About RUN: The world in-between
RUN: The World In-Between is a highly dynamic platform game with procedurally-generated levels.Inspired by Celeste, Dead Cells, Scourge Bringer, and even Super Meat Boy, your movements will have to be as quick as they are precise.In a place where everything is constantly moving, you will have to face the dangers of the World In-Between to reach for the light.Dodge the most devious traps while relying on your reflexes, hoping for a better future.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to RUN: The world in-between .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the RUN: The world in-between folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
RUN: The world in-between Free Download
RUN: The world in-between
Size: 95.59 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- 64bit Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, 8.1, 10 (version 1607 or better)
- 64bit 1.5 GHz CPU
- 2048 MB RAM
- OpenGL 3.0 (DirectX® 10) compliant graphics card and driver
- Version 10
- 300 MB available space