About Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
England, Anno Domini 1190. Richard the Lionhearted is held prisoner while his brother, Prince John Lackland, rules over the peasantry with an iron hand. Through pure force of arms, he has bent the populace under his tyrannical authority. Only one man is brave enough to take up the struggle against the oppressor, supported by a small band of merry men. His name: Robin Hood. Take on the role of the legendary outlaw. Help King Richard return to the throne, fight Prince John and the dastardly Sheriff of Nottingham, and free the people!Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood is a team-based real time strategy game from the developers of Desperados. You can control up to six different characters, each with his or her own set of skills and weapons. You will have to use these abilities wisely in order to succeed. There are many ways to finish each mission, but the challenge is always to find the best one. Lead the fight for justice!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP/Vista/ 7
- 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c