Roadwarden Demo is available hereWho or what is a Roadwarden?You are a Roadwarden, a brave stranger putting their life in danger to make a difference in a grim fantasy world. While most people would never risk a solitary journey through the wilder parts of the land, you willingly accept the struggle. You guard travellers, connect isolated villages, support merchants, and repel attacking creatures, bandits, or even undead.What’s the story about?A powerful merchant guild has called on your services, sending you on a journey into the unknown planes of a mysterious peninsula in the hopes to expand the guild’s influence even further. You are meant to explore this place and gather as much information as possible to reveal the secrets surrounding the area. It’s a dangerous task, but an equally respectable one.Other then that, your character will pursue a unique goal selected by you, such as wealth or fame. But do you have the courage to meet all the requirements that define a roadwarden?How to play?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Roadwarden v1.0.85.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Roadwarden v1.0.85 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Roadwarden Free Download (v1.0.85)
Size: 886.28 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10/7/8/8.1
- 2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- Nvidia 260 GTS or Radeon HD 4850 – 512 MB of VRAM or equivalent
- 2 GB available space