About Ring of Pain
Delve into randomly generated ring dungeons where encounters come to you!Observe and plan your route. Will you go for the loot or backstab a creeping horror? As you scavenge, fight and sneak to new encounters, the ring reacts to your actions.Play as fast or slow as you like in this challenging, turn-based roguelike. Just be careful where you tread – You may find yourself ambushed, or worse…See the outcome of your choices so you can focus on decisions.Creatures broadcast their actions in a hostile environment, ready to erupt. Will you flee or find a way to use the dungeon against itself?Positioning is key to survival. You can be quickly overwhelmed…
Observe the Ring and strategise.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Ring of Pain v1.5.03.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Ring of Pain v1.5.03 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Ring of Pain Free Download (v1.5.03)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/10
- 2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (Shared Memory is not recommended)
- 1 GB available space