RimWorld is a sci-fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller. Inspired by Dwarf Fortress, Firefly, and Dune. You begin with three survivors of a shipwreck on a distant world.Manage colonists’ moods, needs, wounds, illnesses and addictions. Build in the forest, desert, jungle, tundra, and more.Watch colonists develop and break relationships with family members, lovers, and spouses.Replace wounded limbs and organs with prosthetics, bionics, or biological parts harvested from others.Fight pirates, tribes, mad animals, giant insects and ancient killing machines.Craft structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, and futuristic materials.Tame and train cute pets, productive farm animals, and deadly attack beasts.Trade with passing ships and caravans.Form caravans to complete quests, trade, attack other factions, or migrate your whole colony.Dig through snow, weather storms, and fight fires.Capture refugees or prisoners and turn them to your side or sell them into slavery.Discover a new generated world each time you play.Explore hundreds of wild and interesting mods.Learn to play easily with the help of an intelligent and unobtrusive AI tutor.RimWorld is a story generator. It’s designed to co-author tragic, twisted, and triumphant stories about imprisoned pirates, desperate colonists, starvation and survival. It works by controlling the “random” events that the world throws at you. Every thunderstorm, pirate raid, and traveling salesman is a card dealt into your story by the AI Storyteller. There are several storytellers to choose from. Randy Random does crazy stuff, Cassandra Classic goes for rising tension, and Phoebe Chillax likes to relax. Your colonists are not professional settlers – they’re crash-landed survivors from a passenger liner destroyed in orbit. You can end up with a nobleman, an accountant, and a housewife. You’ll acquire more colonists by capturing them in combat and turning them to your side, buying them from slave traders, or taking in refugees. So your colony will always be a motley crew.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to RimWorld v1.4.3682 & ALL DLC's.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the RimWorld v1.4.3682 & ALL DLC's folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
RimWorld Free Download (v1.4.3682 & ALL DLC’s)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384 MB of RAM
- 500 MB available space