About Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
Rhiannon is hearing noises and seeing things she can’t explain. Living in her family’s remote farmstead miles from friends and neighbors and having ambitious, busy parents, Rhiannon is alone. Her parents believe her stories to be an overactive imagination and teenage angst. So the Sullivan’s decide to take their daughter away for a break and have asked you to look after their home.The moment you enter, you suspect that something is not right. Rhiannon’s stories are true, and the farmstead is engulfed in supernatural happenings as an ancient myth spills over into reality.Set in present day, the plot draws from ancient Welsh myths and legendsExplore the eerie Welsh farmstead, from the imposing house to its extensive grounds and buildingsFirst-person point-and-click with approximately 20 to 30 hours of largely non-linear gameplay
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1.5 GHz Intel® Pentium® 3 or AMD® Athlon® processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB DirectX compatible
- Version 9.0c
- 3 GB available space
- DirectX compatible Sound Card