About Reverie Knights Tactics
Reverie Knights Tactics is a turn-based tactical RPG with strategic battles in isometric grids where every decision you make can alter the story and the way you configure the characters.Lead your party of heroes, each one with distinct, special abilities and skills, allowing you to use multiple battle strategies to defeat your enemies. Craft new items and accessories from the treasures you collect and use them to further customize your characters and gain a tactical advantage!Discover the Tormenta RPG settingDelve into a unique fantasy world featuring deep map and scenario exploration in an epic adventure, stylized as a visual novel and set in the Tormenta RPG setting, drawing inspiration from more than 20 years’ worth of tabletop RPGs, comic books, novels and audiobooks. Embark on an expedition to find Lennórien, the long-lost elven city, to save your loved ones, while fighting the goblin menace that spreads terror across the continent!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Reverie Knights Tactics .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Reverie Knights Tactics folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Reverie Knights Tactics Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Intel Core i5-3570K
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- Version 9.0c
- 9 GB available space
- Direct X compatible
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system