Locke D’Averam is a Revenant, a warrior-mage resurrected from an earlier age and summoned by a powerful wizard to save the island of Ahkuilon from a mysterious cult. Locke has no memory of his past life, but as he attempts his quest, he slowly remembers the truth… and what really happened to his soul all those years ago. Released at the turn of the century, Revenant is an Action-RPG in a fantasy setting that offers a compelling narrative and an engaging experience. Locke’s journey will take you across Revenant’s strange and beautiful world, filled with dungeons and castles, interesting characters and secrets to uncover. What sets Revenant apart from other Action-RPGs of its time is its distinctive combat system, which bring its own unique flavour to the genre, providing an appealing blend of magic and melee combat that doesn’t sour into the standard hack-and-slash formula. Despite its age, Revenant still offers an immersive experience that will have you gripped to the very end. Real-time combat with an arsenal of moves and finishersHours of gameplay, with 30 levels of advancement, multiple unique areas to explore and wide variety of weapons and spells at your disposalA dynamic, action-packed experience that requires tactical thinking, unbreakable resolve and a steady sword to complete
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Revenant v1.22I.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Revenant v1.22I folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Revenant Free Download (v1.22I)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista/ 7 / 8
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD