About Retro Classix: Wizard Fire
Also known in some markets as Dark Seal II, Wizard Fire is a classic multiplayer action RPG originally released in 1992. Set in the 4th century A.D., in the Empire of Aul where the evil wizard Zenon plans to sacrifice one hundred one innocent lives to open the Dragon Shrine. With this power, Zenon will raise an army of the undead to conquer the land.In this fantasy themed beat ‘em up from Data East™, one or two players can choose among 5 characters: the Knight, the Wizard, the Bard, the Dwarf and the Elf. Each character brings a unique set of skills, weapons and talents to the battlefield as you cut down hordes of skeletons, ghouls, kobolds and more.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Retro Classix: Wizard Fire .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Retro Classix: Wizard Fire folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Retro Classix: Wizard Fire Free Download
Retro Classix: Wizard Fire
Size: 78.41 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later (64 bit)
- 2.0 GHz
- 4GB RAM
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Device
- Version 11
- 79 MB