In a forgotten galaxy full of strange planets, a lone explorer crash-lands on one with an ancient alien secret. Venture forth from the shipwreck across a harsh, unpredictable, procedurally generated world. Harvest food and make campfires to stay alive. Craft science-fiction survival tools like teleporters and mining devices. Unearth alien technology capable of repairing the ship. Hunger, cosmic storms, hostile plant life and the mysterious ooze are among the many obstacles you’ll face.You won’t be alone! PDB (a snarky floating Personal Disaster Bot) will follow and assist you along the way. Sometimes. PDB also helps you discover the hidden lore, revealing the history of the planet as you explore deeper and deeper, assuming you can survive!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Residual v1.1.5b.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Residual v1.1.5b folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Residual Free Download (v1.1.5b)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or higher
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel HD3000 or higher with OpenGL 2.1 support
- 200 MB available space
- OpenAL supported sound card