About Red Baron Pack
Experience the thrill of flying World War I bi- and triplanes. Defend yourself in spectacular aerial dogfights whilst enemies assault you from all sides. Carry out bombing missions, negotiate enemy AAA fire and outwit your opponents with smart tactical moves. Red Baron Pack offers exciting air-to-air and air-to-ground combat in an age when wooden bi-planes and tri-planes ruled the air. How high can you fly?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Red Baron Pack.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Red Baron Pack folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Red Baron Pack Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)