About Quake II RTX
Discover more games empowered with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of AI-powered NVIDIA DLSS.Game Description
Shortly after landing on an alien surface, you learn that hundreds of your men have been reduced to just a few. Now you must fight your way through heavily fortified military installations, lower the city’s defenses and shut down the enemy’s war machine. Only then will the fate of humanity be known.About Quake II RTXQuake II RTX builds on the work of Christoph Schied and the team at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, who added ray tracing to Quake II to create Q2VKPT (in turn building upon the Q2PRO code base). NVIDIA has introduced new path-traced visual effects, has improved texturing, and has made dozens of other changes and improvements, resulting in an experience that rivals games created today, and pushes your RTX hardware to the limit.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Quake II RTX v1.5.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Quake II RTX v1.5 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Quake II RTX Free Download (v1.5)
Quake II RTX (v1.5)
Size: 1.03 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Intel i3-3220 or AMD Equivalent
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, or higher
- 2 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system. Vulkan Support Required.