About Quake II
Developed by id Software in 1997, Quake II is a critically acclaimed first-person shooter and sequel to Quake that deviates from the original by introducing an entirely new science fiction narrative and setting.*Quake II now includes the main game and both expansion packs: The Reckoning and Ground Zero.StoryMankind is at war with the Strogg, a hostile alien race planning an invasion of Earth. To prevent the invasion, humanity launched a preemptive strike on the Strogg homeworld…it failed, but you survived. Outnumbered and outgunned, fight your way through fortified military installations and shut down the enemy’s war machine. Only then will the fate of humanity be known.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Quake II v184.108.40.206.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Quake II v220.127.116.11 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Quake II Free Download (v18.104.22.168)
Quake II (v22.214.171.124)
Size: 657.74 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD