About Quake 4
Developed in 2005 by Raven Software in collaboration with id Software, Quake 4 is a narrative-driven, sci-fi, military-style first-person shooter and direct sequel to Quake II that also includes arena-style multiplayer modes. After the successful assassination of the Strogg’s leader, Earth’s military reignited its attack on the hostile aliens’ homeworld of Stroggos. As Marine Corporal Matthew Kane of the elite Rhino Squad, your mission is to spearhead the invasion. But, in this desperate war for humanity’s survival against an unrelenting enemy, you may discover that the only way to defeat them…is to become one of them. Features Experience the direct sequel to Quake II in this narrative-driven campaign. Upgrade and wield an arsenal of advanced weaponry as you battle the Strogg army. Tear through the Strogg ranks with mechanized walkers and hover tanks. Compete in online multiplayer as a Strogg or Marine in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Quake 4 v1.4.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Quake 4 v1.4.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Quake 4 Free Download (v1.4.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz or AMD® Athlon®XP 2000+ or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 64MB 3D hardware accelerated video card required
- 2.8GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400MB for ® swap file)
- DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers