About Project Zomboid
This game is currently in developmentLearn more about games in development.Visit the forums and learn more about this game.Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die?In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming – their continued survival relies on their own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Project Zomboid v41.78.16.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Project Zomboid v41.78.16 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Project Zomboid Free Download (v41.78.16)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 (64 Bit)
- Intel 2.77GHz Quad-core
- 8 GB RAM
- Dedicated graphics card with 2 GB of RAM minimum, OpenGL 2.1 and GLSL 1.2 support (generally 2012 or newer)
- 5 GB
- FMOD compatible sound card