About Project Warlock
Project Warlock is a first person shooter that fans of Doom, Hexen and Wolfenstein cannot miss. It serves you an exploding cocktail of bullets, spells and monsters. In Project Warlock you battle through 60 levels of non stop action packed with bloodthirsty enemies and challenging bosses. The game offers not just firepower, but perk-based character development, weapon upgrades and unlockable spells system. This high-quality independent gem is priced to appeal to fans of polished indie titles and seekers of classic fps experience alike.Back in April 2018 hundreds of gamers had a chance to experience an early build of Project Warlock and gave their enthusiastic feedback. The following six months the Buckshot team, with it’s showrunner Jakub Cislo, spent on polishing the game to bring you the most complete and satisfying experience. The end result is something you can check for yourself.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Project Warlock v18.104.22.168.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Project Warlock v22.214.171.124 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Project Warlock Free Download (v126.96.36.199)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Core i3 3220 or AMD X8 FX-8120
- 4 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 560 (1GB) or AMD Radeon HD 6950
- Version 10
- 3 GB
- DirectX 9.0c Compliant
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system