About Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
The Prince of Persia makes his way home to Babylon, bearing with him Kaileena, the enigmatic Empress of Time. But instead of the peace he longs for, he finds his kingdom ravaged by war and Kaileena the target of a brutal plot. When she is kidnapped and killed, her death unleashes the Sands of Time, which strike the Prince and threaten to destroy everything he holds dear. Cast to the streets, hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that the Sands have tainted him giving rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses our hero. Master two very different characters as you engage enemies with the improved free-form fighting system. Strangle foes with the Daggertail or use new stealth skills to launch deadly attacks from the shadows. Explore the astonishing, varied locations, find your way into seemingly unreachable areas, and solve many twisted puzzles, while you witness the Prince’s journey towards his undiscovered fate.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones v1.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones v1.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Free Download (v1.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD AthlonTM 1.5 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- DirectX® 9 compliant w/ 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 9.0 or higher
- 2+ GB
- Direct X 9.0 compliant