About PowerSlave Exhumed
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game perfectly blending both the PlayStation & Saturn versions.
Destination: The ancient Egyptian city of Karnak. Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once thriving community from all outside contact. As a covert operations specialist, you have been trained for all forms of contingencies. Nothing can prepare you, however, for the nightmare you are about to enter…New Features:Widescreen / HD DisplayModern gamepad supportSMAA AntialiasingAnisotropic texture filteringAchievementsVulkan / DirectX 11 graphics APISmooth object interpolation for high refresh rate monitors
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to PowerSlave Exhumed v1.0.1651.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the PowerSlave Exhumed v1.0.1651 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
PowerSlave Exhumed Free Download (v1.0.1651)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (64-bit required)
- Intel or AMD Dual-Core at 2.0 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- GPU with DirectX 11 or Vulkan 1.1 support
- 5 GB available space
- 100% DirectX compatible sound card or onboard sound