About Post Mortem
Paris, 1920’s. A horrible murder has taken place in a ritzy hotel. There’s nothing worse than retiring from the dirty detective business only to be pulled back in by a silently screaming pair of corpses. Name’s MacPherson, Gus to my friends. I didn’t want to take on this job but the dame was loaded, and I’m not talking cash. Women, the one weakness of a lonely gumshoe, they bat their eyelashes and he’s like putty in their hands. Turns out the stiffs were her sister and brother-in-law. As is usual for the fuzz, they acted like rampaging bulls in a china shop, made a mess of the whole case and that leaves me as life’s own janitor. Sigh, guess I better get cracking before the stiffs get too cold.Welcome to Post Mortem, a moody, blood-drenched first-person detective thriller set in 1920’s Paris, France.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Post Mortem .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Post Mortem folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Post Mortem Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)