About Please Be Happy
Please Be Happy is a comfy, slice-of-life visual novel set in a fictional version of Wellington, New Zealand.Born as a fox in the forest of Korea, Miho carries with her the memory of a traveler who showed her kindness and spoke of home. Now more human than fox, Miho has spent a long, long time searching for her person. She arrives by airship to Wellington, one of the jewels of the floating island of New Zealand.Despite her years spent observing humans, she still has a lot to learn about their culture and society. She’s made a living so far as a thief, her heightened senses allowing her to easily take advantage of people. She’s also seen a lot of the worst of what mankind has to offer.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Please Be Happy v1.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Please Be Happy v1.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Please Be Happy Free Download (v1.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Any 64-bit Intel, AMD, or ARM/Apple Silicon CPU with SSE2 support (x86_64 translation is required on ARM/Apple Silicon.)
- 1 GB RAM
- Any GPU that supports at least Vulkan, DirectX 10, or OpenGL 3.2
- Version 10
- 2 GB available space