You know it’s the beginning of a bad day when you get stranded on a planet full of grumpy old robots and the only other bus stop is on the other side. Never mind the fact that the way to your destination is littered with dusty space castles, claustrophobic cellars, and vertigo-inducing rooftops. On your way to the next interstellar bus stop, you’ll meet a cast of eccentric, equally lost robots that speaks of the mysteriously absent Major, a staircase to the moon, and a missing bus manager. Who sabotaged the public transportation system? What are those strange noises coming from the moon? Will you ever make it back home?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Pid vgog-1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Pid vgog-1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Pid Free Download (vgog-1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Pentium D at 2.8Ghz+ or AMD Athlon 64 x2
- 1GB RAM
- NVIDIA GF 7800GTX or ATI X1300