About Phoenotopia: Awakening
Join Gail, a simple villager, who must heed the call for adventure when a great star ship appears in the night sky and abducts all the adults. As the new oldest member of her fragmented community, she must set out to solve this great mystery. Little does she know of the grand adventure before her, the evil lurking in the shadows, and the role she will play in the fight for Earth’s very existence!Features:- A narrative-driven single-player adventure filled with charming characters, vibrant towns, and dangerous dungeons.- Over 10 different weapons & tools with which to combat enemies and solve puzzles. Fly with rocket boots! Blast with bombs! Play the flute!- Fight against over 50 different enemy types and 12 boss encounters.- A world brimming with secrets! Find 33 Energy Gems, 55 Heart Pieces and 111 Moonstones.- An achievement system, with 33 badges to earn, for players seeking extra challenge and replayability.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Phoenotopia: Awakening v1.2.9.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Phoenotopia: Awakening v1.2.9 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Phoenotopia: Awakening Free Download (v1.2.9)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 2 GHz Dual Core
- Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory, 1GB+