About Phoenix Point: Complete Edition
The Earth has been overrun. A mutating, alien menace threatens the last remnant of mankind. Only the Phoenix Project, a secret organization of the best minds and bravest soldiers left on earth, can repel the invasion and reverse the inevitable. The Phoenix Project looks to you for leadership. Research and develop new technologies, explore a ravaged globe, build your bases, manage resources, and dominate the battlefield.Just remember: you’re not alone out there. Factions, including the corporatist New Jericho, the indecisive Synedrion, and the fanatical Disciples of Anu, as well as a variety of offshoot subfactions, have their own values, goals, and view of the Pandorans. Work with these factions via Phoenix Point’s diplomacy system, use subterfuge to steal what you need from them, or simply crush all around you with military might.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Phoenix Point: Complete Edition v1.20.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Phoenix Point: Complete Edition v1.20.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Phoenix Point: Complete Edition Free Download (v1.20.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Win 7 SP1, 8 , 10 (64 bit)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom II X4
- 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 / AMD Radeon R9 270x
- Version 11
- 30 GB available space
- DirectSound Compatible