About Per Aspera
Includes free DLCs: Green Mars, Building Paint Pack and HomeThe surface of Mars is littered with Humanity’s failed attempts to colonize its surface. This time will be different – this time there is no room for human error.Per Aspera is a planetary simulation game that combines hard science fiction and base building and takes the experience planet-wide. Step into the role of AMI, an Artificial Consciousness with the prime directive of terraforming Mars for human colonization.FEATURES:Balance a complex well of resources to build interconnected structures that span the entire planet.Customize your planet with branching research trees that allow players to tailor their terraforming plan — Develop new technologies, steeped in real-world science, to create a thriving interplanetary civilization.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Per Aspera.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Per Aspera folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Per Aspera Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i5-7400 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050ti / AMD Radeon RX 570
- Version 11
- 10 GB available space
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system