About Papers, Please
Congratulations. The October labor lottery is complete. Your name was pulled. For immediate placement, report to the The Ministry of Admission at Grestin Border Checkpoint. An apartment will be provided for you and your family in East Grestin. Expect a Class-8 dwelling. Glory to Arstotzka. The communist state of Arstotzka has just ended a 6-year war with neighboring Kolechia and reclaimed its rightful half of the border town, Grestin. Your job as immigration inspector is to control the flow of people entering the Arstotzkan side of Grestin from Kolechia. Among the throngs of immigrants and visitors looking for work are hidden smugglers, spies, and terrorists. Using only the documents provided by travelers and the Ministry of Admission’s primitive inspect, search, and fingerprint systems you must decide who can enter Arstotzka and who will be turned away or arrested. Immerse yourself in a fictional world of spies, criminals, terrorists, secret societies, government agents and more.Unique document-inspection gameplay with escalating challenges.Decide the fate of countless hopeful immigrants while balancing your income and family needs.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Papers, Please v1.2.72.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Papers, Please v1.2.72 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Papers, Please Free Download (v1.2.72)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit versions)
- 1.5GHz Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- OpenGL 1.4, 1280×720 resolution
- 100 MB available space