P·O·L·L·E·N is an atmospheric, suspenseful and highly interactivefirst person sci-fi exploration game set on Saturn’s moon Titan.Inspired by science-fiction classics such as Solaris, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and the Moon, P·O·L·L·E·N’s retro futuristic world is an incredibly detailed, living-breathing environment, that feels every bit as real as the one around you. Each step in the shoes of a space mechanic will transport you into the Station M, where you can try everything you can get your hands on to solve intriguing puzzles and uncover the mysteries that lie beneath the moon’s crust.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to P·O·L·L·E·N .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the P·O·L·L·E·N folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
P·O·L·L·E·N Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Core-i3 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX650 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- Version 11
- 8 GB available space