About Overcooked: Gourmet Edition
Overcooked is a chaotic couch co-op cooking game for one to four players. Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the baying customers storm out in a huff. Sharpen your knives and dust off your chef’s whites, there isn’t mushroom for error and the steaks are high in these crazy kitchens! The Onion Kingdom is in danger and only the finest cooking can save it! In Overcooked players must journey through a variety of cruel and unusual kitchens on their quest to become master chefs capable of conquering an ancient edible evil which plagues the land. Play solo or engage in classic, chaotic couch co-op for up to four players in both co-operative and competitive challenge modes. You’ll have to cook a range of different dishes and work together in order to become the most effective and ultimate team!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Overcooked: Gourmet Edition v1.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Overcooked: Gourmet Edition v1.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Overcooked: Gourmet Edition Free Download (v1.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Dual Core 2.4Ghz
- 2 GB RAM
- GeForce 8800 GT / AMD HD 6850 / Intel HD Graphics 4400 or above
- Version 11
- 1 GB available space
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Gamepads Recommended