Ostriv is a city-building game that puts you in a role of a governor of an 18th century town to challenge your creative skills and management abilities. Ostriv aims to raise the bar of city-building experience by adding a huge amount of possibilities and removing annoying limitations. It allows for truly organic town layouts without the grid and angle restrictions on a three-dimensional landscape. The goal is to make player’s creations to become alive and believable communities where real-life problems would arise, thus making the late game a new challenge rather than a repetitive chore.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Ostriv v0.3.4.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Ostriv v0.3.4.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Ostriv Free Download (v0.3.4.3)
Size: 386.65 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- 2 GB RAM
- Anything with OpenGL 4.3 support
- 500 MB available space
- As your town grows it’ll require more system resources