About One Dreamer
Help Frank, a burnt out indie game developer, rediscover his love for video games while struggling to release his debut title. Reprogram objects, fix bugs and solve coding puzzles as you journey through the story of One Dreamer.A narrative-driven, emotional story about the gruelling development process behind making an indie game.Realistic, but easy to understand pseudocode puzzles based on C#. Edit over 350 snippets of code from Frank’s toaster to playable mini-games.Meet an extensive cast of charming characters, complete with full English voice acting.Explore a wide range of atmospheric, pixel by pixel drawn environments.A beautiful original soundtrack composed over a period of 7 years.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to One Dreamer .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the One Dreamer folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
One Dreamer Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 2.0 GHz+, 64-bit
- 1 GB RAM
- Direct X 11+/OpenGL 3.3+, OpenCL 1.0+
- 1 GB available space