About Oddworld: Soulstorm Enhanced Edition
As 300 freshly liberated slaves celebrate their escape from the industrial megacomplex of RuptureFarms, a new menace rises. They will soon discover that, although their physical bonds were broken, they are far from free. Join the revolution as you guide their savior, Abe, on an almost impossible journey to uncover the truth behind the generations of disinformation and misleading news that have brainwashed his people. Scavenge for items and craft powerful tools, arm your followers and choose to attack the enemy head on or to take a stealthier approach to unlocking each of the four possible endings to this epic tale. Will Abe find a way to heal his friends and finally win their freedom? What other horrors will they uncover on their deadly journey through dusty canyons, abandoned mines, immense container yards and cavernous train terminals? Is this merely the next step towards liberation or is it really the end of the line? Only you can give them the hope they need to find out.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Oddworld: Soulstorm Enhanced Edition v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Oddworld: Soulstorm Enhanced Edition v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Oddworld: Soulstorm Enhanced Edition Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i5 4460 or equivalent
- nVidia GeForce GTX 970 or equivalent
- Version 11
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system. While development is ongoing, all above specs are subject to change.