About Observer: System Redux
The year is 2084. The future has turned out much darker than anyone could imagine. First, there was the Nanophage. A digital plague that killed thousands upon thousands of those who chose to augment their minds and bodies. Then came the War, leaving both the West and the East decimated and shattered. With no one left to seize power, corporations took over and forged their own crooked empires. You are a tool of corporate oppression. Feared and despised, you hack into the darkest corners of your suspects’ minds. You creep into their dreams, expose their fears, and extract whatever your investigation may require. You are an Observer.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Observer: System Redux v1.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Observer: System Redux v1.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Observer: System Redux Free Download (v1.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/10 – 64 bit
- Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- 8 GB RAM
- @1280×720: GeForce GTX 1050 3 GB / Radeon RX 560 4 GB
- Version 11
- 16 GB available space
- DirectX® 11.0 compatible
- Storage: HDD; Ray Tracing requires RTX cards; Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system