An excellent action/RPG hybrid with very unique gameplay. Your name is Jack Mower, a 20th century dude who just happened to be sucked into the world of Nox via his TV set. The world is in danger and you have to save it! But before you embark on your epic journey you must choose your path: warrior, wizard, or conjurer. Choose the path of a warrior, and you will be able to equip and use all manner of swords, battle-axes, war hammers, and chakrams – though you’ll leave the magical mumbo-jumbo up to the Conjurer and Wizard classes. An enchanted weapon is the closest a Warrior gets to magic but that’s OK, because magic is for sissies. As a Wizard you will explore the mystical art of spell casting, ranging from enemy-confounding illusions to devastating displays of metaphysical force. You’ll also learn to set magical traps containing deadly spell combinations to thwart the unsuspecting foe. Although you’ll have to renounce the use of ungainly swords and armor in the name of your art, you will still be able to wield a staff as a last-ditch physical defense. If you choose a Conjurer you will be able to magically charm and summon creatures to do your bidding. You can even create a magical creature called a bomber which can wreak sorcerous havoc on your enemies. You’ll also get plenty of experience wielding staves and bows to fend off the few enemies who manage to slip past your minions.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Nox™.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Nox™ folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Nox™ Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD