A sinister force now controls the city of Neutropolis. A once-thriving city full of beauty and light, Neutropolis has been reduced to a a stagnant pit of apathy. As Kent Knutson, a shameless dreamer and one of Neutropolis’ most awkward citizens, you have been imprisoned for a week and are now under home arrest for that most sinister of crimes: whistling in public. You must get out of your home and explore the vast city of Neutropolis and solve the riddle of a nation’s apathy. Point and click with the unique voodoo doll interface and be rewarded by motion capture sequences as you gather clues and solve puzzles. Chuckle at the bizarre plot and chew carpet while your brain wraps itself around puzzles that are greater than the sum of their parts. If you manage to understand the mystery that shrouds Neutropolis, you’re only halfway there… Why is the city so controlled? Why does the most successful company in town make furniture? Why can’t penguins fly? Who is Brian Deluge? How can you solve the riddle of the mystery of the clue of the puzzle that shrouds Neutropolis?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Normality v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Normality v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Normality Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD