About NinNinDays 2
This romance adventure game is set in Akihabara, where you’ll enjoy your new, slightly naughty roommate life with laughter, tears, and the friendship of two female ninja.STORYA young man is dazing off while working the night shift at a convenience store, when a girl stops in to ask for a meat bun.The one next to her appears to be her boyfriend, and after doing their shopping, the two of them link arms affectionately and take off.Just when the young man is thinking how nice it would be to have a girlfriend, a pair of girls in ninja cosplay show up.The girls just stare at the shop goods without buying anything in particular.Even worse, they’re even chatting about ninja techniques or something along those lines.When he calls out to them to prevent theft, it becomes apparent that they have no money.Despite suspecting that they might try to steal something, he gives in and buys a bento for the two desperately pleading girls.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to NinNinDays 2 .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the NinNinDays 2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
NinNinDays 2 Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows8.1/10 (Windows RT and 10 Mobile are not supported)
- Intel Core i Processor Series (Low Voltage Processor is not supported)
- 2 GB RAM
- HD Graphics 620
- Version 9.0
- 1 GB available space
- A sound card that supports DirectSound
- Support Pixel Phaders 2.0 or higher required / A pointing device required