About Nex Machina
Nex Machina is an intense arcade style twin-stick shooter from Housemarque. Taking hints from both Robotron and Smash TV, Nex Machina focuses on pure action, voxel destruction and competition in the distant, cablepunk themed future.In the world of Nex Machina, humans have become so dependent on technology that they cannot avert their eyes from portable devices anymore. Around them, machines have reached consciusness and surpassed human intelligence tenfold. No reasons to be servants now – robots are clearly the superior lifeform. And to make their point, they start eradicating all human life…Housemarque, the creators of Resogun, and Eugene Jarvis invite you on a trip back to the age of arcades and play Nex Machina, the twinstick shooter of this generation.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Nex Machina v1.06_0073.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Nex Machina v1.06_0073 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Nex Machina Free Download (v1.06_0073)
Nex Machina (v1.06_0073)
Size: 0.96 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- Intel Core i5-4690 or AMD FX-4300
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB Video RAM – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 270
- Broadband Internet connection
- Version 11
- 1 GB