About Neverending Nightmares
Neverending Nightmares is a psychological horror game inspired by the developer’s actual battle with mental illness.In the game, you take on the role of Thomas who awakens from a terrible nightmare only to find that he is still dreaming. As he descends deeper through the layers of hellish dreamscapes, he must hide from horrifying apparitions and outrun his inner demons. He must discover which of the horrors he encounters are a manifestation of his own psychological state and figure out what reality will be when he finally wakes up.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Neverending Nightmares v3.3.22469.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Neverending Nightmares v3.3.22469 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Neverending Nightmares Free Download (v3.3.22469)
Neverending Nightmares (v3.3.22469)
Size: 393.59 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.7GHz Intel / AMD CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- OpenGL 2.0 compliant video card
- 500 MB