STORYNekofuku Shrine is a small shrine located in a corner of Akihabara. It is dedicated to 2 cats that are said to bring in good fortune and expel any misfortune.The legend goes that 2 cats came to help the revival of the town after a huge fire burnt it down a long time ago. Although the ancient and honorable shrine has stood in a quiet side street of Akihabara for hundreds of years, its surroundings have developed, leaving it with no worshippers for many years.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to NekoMiko v1.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the NekoMiko v1.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
NekoMiko Free Download (v1.2)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows7/8.1/10 (Windows RT and 10 Mobile are not supported)
- Intel Core i Processor Series (Low Voltage Processor is not supported)
- 2 GB RAM
- HD Graphics 620
- Version 9.0c
- 4 GB available space
- A sound card that supports DirectSound
- Support Pixel Phaders 2.0 or higher required / A pointing device required