About Nehrim: At Fate's Edge
Nehrim: At Fate’s Edge (the predecessor of Enderal: Forgotten Stories) is an total conversion for TES IV: Oblivion. Explore the eponymous land of Nehrim and its dense forests and deserts, delve into ancient crypts and labyrinthine caves, and experience an unconventional, gripping storyline that unfolds beyond known patterns of good and evil.How extensive is the world space and how has it been created?The land mass approximately equals the one of Oblivion. However, in Nehrim the landscape is entirely hand-built and thus has a lot more variety in it than those forests in Oblivion.How long will it take me to beat the game?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Nehrim: At Fate's Edge v184.108.40.206.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Nehrim: At Fate's Edge v220.127.116.11 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Nehrim: At Fate’s Edge Free Download (v18.104.22.168)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- Intel Core2Duo E7400 CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- GeForce 9800 GTX
- Version 9.0c
- 8 GB available space
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion needs to be owned on GOG but does not need to be installed to run the mod