War is Hell. NecroVision is a first-person shooter that takes gamers across the frantic battlegrounds of World War I and into a dark underworld of vampires, demons and dark magic. Seeking adventure, young American Simon Bukner joins the British army in war-torn Europe of 1916. During a particularly ferocious battle, Bukner and his battalion are pushed into a series of dark trenches where they encounter mysterious phenomenon. As they move through the labyrinth they discover that there is a greater evil hiding underneath the battle-fields of the Great War — an evil that is forcing its way into our world and threatens to wipe out humanity. In the depths of this newly discovered underworld, Bukner must confront the dark forces and fight for the survival of mankind.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to NecroVision v1.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the NecroVision v1.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
NecroVision Free Download (v1.2)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel® Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD™ Athlon™ 4000+
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory – ATI® Radeon X1600 or Nvidia® Geforce 6800 – NOTE: Nvidia 260 GTX & Nvidia 280 GTX are not supported
- 7.5 GB + 1 GB Swap File
- DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card