A necromancer simulator. Assemble the dead using different body parts while upgrading your tower, combine the abilities of the different fantastic races to fight your way through the hordes of enemies and overrun the ’chosen ones’. To tell the truth, the dead are pretty, uhm, dumb.In a dark, dark tower a dark, dark Necromancer is performing a dark, dark ritual as dark, dark clouds swarm… Wait a second! What is a white cat doing here?Assemble the deadSkeletons, zombies, orcs, harpies, elementals, and even robots! Combine the body parts with the appropriate characteristics and attacks to find the perfect combination of survivability, speed, and combat power.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Necrosmith .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Necrosmith folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Necrosmith Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- Intel Core i5 or equvalent
- 4 GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or equvalent
- Version 11
- 600 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system