About Necromunda: Hired Gun
Discover the grim dark universes of Warhammer where there is only war. From Warhammer 40,000 to Warhammer Fantasy and more – discover it all on GOG Warhammer Franchise page.
Navigate an ocean of crime and corruption to balance the bloody ecosystem of Necromunda as a merciless hired gun. The money’s good, the dog’s loyal, and the gun’s reliable – but can you survive the hunt? Necromunda: Hired Gun is an indie fast-paced, violent, and thrilling FPS set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive city.For the right price, eliminate the most notorious gangers and mutants. Your armory is a sprawling arsenal. Your body is enhanced with a dozen customizable augments to run on walls and leap over chasms. Your cyber-mastiff will sniff out and kill enemies for you, while your grappling hook allows quick, agile traversal of the massive environments.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Necromunda: Hired Gun v62662.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Necromunda: Hired Gun v62662 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Necromunda: Hired Gun Free Download (v62662)
Necromunda: Hired Gun (v62662)
Size: 20.61 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- AMD FX 6300 X6 / Intel Core i5-3570K
- 8 GB RAM
- 1 GB VRAM, Radeon HD 7770 / GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Version 12
- 50 GB available space
- 30 FPS, 1920×1080 in low. Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system