“This is a story about death and coffee.”Inspired equally by film and anime, Necrobarista is a unique take on the visual novel medium. Follow a dynamic and diverse cast of characters as they navigate Melbourne’s hipstery coffee culture, the questionable ethics of necromancy, and the process of letting go.Stylized, fully 3D cinematic presentation that draws from anime aesthetics.Soundtrack by Kevin Penkin, BAFTA-winning composer for Florence, Made in Abyss, and Norn9.Delve into the world of the Terminal and fantasy Melbourne through free-roaming first-person scenes.Featuring goon-sack robots, alchemical coffee, and Australian folk hero Ned Kelly.Support for fourteen languages, including Korean, Arabic, and Russian.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Necrobarista v1.083p3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Necrobarista v1.083p3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Necrobarista Free Download (v1.083p3)
Size: 3.50 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.5+ GHz Quad core
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 660 or better, ATI 7950 or better
- Version 11
- 3 GB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system