You are Alan ‘The Bear’ Westmoreland, Marine Corps sergeant. The trouble starts on a deadly Viet Cong raid. Here the jungle is your battleground. Your mission, survive. NAM captures all of intensity and paranoia of jungle warfare. Fire-fights, ambushes, booby-traps, snipers, air-strikes, anti-personnel mines AND MORE. Feel the tropical heat and the fear of tunnel skirmishes, paddy killing fields, swamps and thick jungles. NAM is the first game of its kind. NAM IS WAR!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to NAM v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the NAM v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
NAM Free Download (v1.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1.0 GHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 100% DirectX compatible graphics
- 100 MB available space
- 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound