About Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder
The free demo version of Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder is available on GOG.COM. You can download it hereABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERENadir is a dark deck building rogue-like adventure, with its artwork burning of infernal fire and many extraordinary inspirations, the deepest of them coming straight from Dante’s Divine Comedy. The illegitimate child of Slay the Spire and Darkest Dungeon awaits you!Command an avatar of one of the Deadly Sins in 1v1 fights against powerful demons.DOUBLE CARDS Engage in card battles where each of your cards can be played in two ways, depending on its color: blue or red. Balance between them to your advantage, but be careful, as your every action charges the abilities of the enemy.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder v1.01.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder v1.01 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder Free Download (v1.01)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 Sp. 64-bit
- Intel Core i3-3210, AMD Athlon X4 640
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel HD 530 / Radeon HD 4850
- Version 11
- 3 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system