Welcome to Myst: a starkly beautiful island, eerily tinged with mystery and shrouded in intrigue.Journey to Myst Island and other stunning, long dormant locations – called “Ages”- and begin to unravel the mystery you have been thrust into. As you learn what happened on the island, you will find that you are playing a key role in an epic story whose ending has not yet been written. Explore deeper connections in these stunning and surreal Ages, uncover a story of ruthless family betrayal, and make choices that will affect both you, and the world of Myst itself.Cyan, the indie studio that created the beloved classic, has reimagined Myst.Built from the ground up to play both in VR as well as traditional flatscreen displays, Myst is teeming with new art, new sound, re-imagined interactions, and even optional puzzle randomization. Finally… the highly anticipated Myst 2D/VR experience has arrived!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Myst v1.8.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Myst v1.8.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Myst Free Download (v1.8.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10
- Intel i3-6100 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater
- 8 GB
- NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 570 or greater
- Version 11
- 20 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system. System requirements are subject to change until the launch, VR hardware requirements may differ.